Sunday 18 November 2012

nothing much...

Hello Hello!

It really has been too long.
Just realised that I keep starting off with "been too long" for so many posts already cuz I've been continuously NOT updating frequently.
HHAHA
I should start to mean what I say and update EVERY WEEK!

hmmm..
now where should I start..
It's been so many weeks and so many things happened...
be it happy or sad..

FIRST!
Happy things!!
I OFFICIALLY CLEARED ALL MY CLINICAL ATTACHMENTS!!!!!!!! :DDDDD
all that's left is FYP and 4 more modules to clear and it'll be time for GRADUATION!
THAT i dunno whether to be happy or sad.. cuz it means that I would have to start work real soon... :'(

During my last attachment, I stayed over at my aunt's house.. and had lots of fun moments!
We went out for dinner, had late night talks and SUPPER!
also! the month of October and November is the time where many of my friends celebrate their 21st..
which also meant that I went to party and dinner sessions = I'M BROKE! T.T
Just in a short period of 3 weeks, I went to Fat Boys for burger, Salted caramel for ice cream, The Club @MBS for chocolate buffet, Pepperoni Pizzaria and Swee Choon !
OH SO SINFUL!
And so, as expected.. I FRIggIN GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT!!!!
don't even dare to weigh myself now!

Pictures??? Nah~
Too lazy to post them here cuz my camera's not with me!

Sad things??
yeah.. there were a few.
the most significant one of course was that uber huge fight I had with my mum and dad.
and who led to the start of the fight??
MY WONDERFUL SISTER
not that im trying to push all the blame but she really screwed up this time..
she caused a misunderstanding between my parents and I.. which was the catalyst to the fight..
and somehow, it got really big,,
and many hurtful things were said...
I was really hurt by what they said
and really disappointed in them.
Although we talked it out, but i really doubt it's gonna be the same between us again :(

sorry bout ending off this post like this...
tml is the start of sem2 and i really have got to head to bed!
nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment