Sunday 16 September 2012

Preeti's 21st and Girls night out!

HELLO!!!

I got posted back to NUH main building already :'( I miss all my patients back at westpoint., especially that uber cute granny!!! She cried when I told her it was my last day there!!! :'(
Work and environment at the main building is sooooo different and that made be super super stressed up.
The patients there are so acute and especially at the high dependency unit, where there are more lines on the patients.. for the clumsy me, it is a really stressful environment cuz every step i take i have to be careful >.<

Anyways, 14 September was Preeti's birthday!
She invited us to her birthday party at " The Sentosa Resort and Spa" at the Garden Villa.
Nice and atas place, so I had no choice but to dress up!
Had to borrow a maxi dress from my friend! HAHA..
One thing I don't like about parties is that there would be awkwardness cuz the host would invite all of her friends from primary school all the way to university. So, everybody were in their own clique, and the birthday girl was hopping around entertaining everybody there. This party was no exception. Besides talking to my jc friends who went, there was nothing else to do except taking pictures.









Alrighty. Enough about the boring party. HAHA.

Yesterday, I went to catch a movie with RT and Larrison. 
As usual, I was late -.- 
Anyway, after movie RT and I had a GIRLS NIGHT OUT!
We bought a voucher off streetdeals.com for $21.90 for 3 hours of free flow drinks at the " Gourmet Bistro" at Hong Kong Street (opposite Clarke Quay central)
 I kinda like that place, good to chillax with friends and the food is not too expensive. Compared to this place, I think Timbre is kind of overrated. Service is good too!
However, it would be better if there were to be live band there!

Since our voucher was free flow of drinks, the guy at the bar kept giving us drink we didn't order.. HAHA. so the pictures below, most of them are what the person served us!  


Our Dinner! Teriyaki Chicken!



So Pretty!!

Polaroid the staff took of us!

More drinks!

This one is nice!

Pretty girl :)

It's great to be able to hang out with her and having her to be my close friend..
Good friends are hard to come by.. Thank god I have her! <3
Hopefully we can date each other sooon!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment