Sunday 30 September 2012

:DD

Hello!
I really need to stop being lazy and start blogging more frequently!
SO!
I SURVIVED 5 WEEKS OF NEURO ATTACHMENT AT NUH!!!! (barely)..
To me, that attachment was a NIGHTMARE, cuz inpatient, especially neuro just isn't my cup of tea..
Had so much trouble just trying to adapt to the in-patient environment that I almost failed this placement.. totally not good man! my grades are so gonna be affected.

However hard time I had during the placement, I did felt a sense of fulfillment when I see my patients getting better and better each day. When seeing them like that, I actually feel that all that sh*t I got from the placement wasn't so bad! Well, to be honest, all the scoldings I got was to help make me a better physio, so what more could I ask for right? Take in the scoldings and make changes accordingly so as not to make the same mistakes again.

I sure am glad that I have friends that cheers me up after a long and difficult week :)
Last Friday I met up with them (as usual), no DP this time..
Went Swee Choon and had a PIGGING SESSION! We ordered sooooo much food.
We spent a total of 50bucks eating dim sum among the 3 of us.. fattening ttm!!! Haha..
It was a dinner filled with laughter and tears from laughing too hard.
We left Swee Choon with very filled and satisfied tummies!

Then we met up again just a few days back, on my last day of attachment.
I met up with a friend prior to meeting them for dinner and oh boy, i find that dinner session awkward.
Ok, to my knowledge,it is common courtesy to look at the person when she/he is talking right? but this guy actually looked away when I was talking to him.. not even an eye contact.. rude much?? And I had to try my best to keep conversation going otherwise there'll just be awkward silence.. HMMMM...
even if you are shy, you should at least talk a bit more right???
ARGH! really can't stand guys like him.. :/

So anyways, the usual group of us went to catch a movie.. and they actually lied to me saying that we were gonna watch POSSESSION! wts! and tickets were bought already. I was seriously regretting ttm, cuz I really can't take thrillers/scary movies...
End up! they bought the tix for another movie -.-
tio scammed!!!
Movie was not bad.. interesting plot. though i still don't know what the title was. LOL.
Gonna end off here and blog again tml (if i remember) about the mid-autumn festival celebration i went to yesterday :)

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment