Monday 20 August 2012

It's been a while!

你好! It's been AGES since I last blogged. Been busy + lazy.
I'm having my 1 week break now before going for my 3B placement next week.
Being a third year student is really not easy. It's been a mad rush since the semester started in April, without any real breaks in between. This 1 week 'break' is not any exception either. Though it's a break, there's still FYP to do and things to revise for and also one assignment to submit before going out for the second attachment. :((  I ended my attachment on 10 August, following that had to study for tests which ended on last friday, Hence the long break from blogging. HEHE.

Anyways, just some updates on things so far...

Firstly!
I met up with 2 secondary school friends on 28 July (too long ago already!) Poh Ee and Wan Zhao!
Been ages since i last met up with them. We used to be so close, but I guess cuz of our schedules and some misunderstandings, we grew apart. But yeah.. we still do meet up every now and then.
So, we met up at Ion and went shopping, but I didn't get to buy anything though.. Had Ramen at the new shop at Ion (forgot the name!), It tasted alright, worth the price I would say. We talked and laughed and ate, chatting about random stuffs and being all nonsensical. kinda miss how we were like in the past :( but i guess some changes are irreversible, and human relations are one of them.
And here are some random shots we took~
Taking picture in the toilet~

With PohPoh!

And here's Ah Zhao~

3 of us! :D
And moving on,
My clinical buddies and I had an outing on the second last day of our attachment for dinner and to get stuffs for our supervisors.
We went Vivo city to hunt for things to get. HEHE. 
Walked around, joked around and talk cock. actually nothing much eh.. hehe
So, I'll just let the pictures do the talking. (not many pics of me cuz i loook too CUI! ). :DD
Adeline walking around..

Looking at biscuits..

was trying to take a pic with ade, but william photobombed!

finally a decent shot with her!

PT01 peeps.

Zino and I

And.. another shot with my clinical buddy!
And so, this marks the end of this blog post.
HAHA. Will try to update as often as possible..


No comments:

Post a Comment