Friday 20 July 2012

Hello!

I'm back with another blog post!
Yesterday marks the end of my second week of attachment! Just 3 more weeks to go and I'll complete CE 3A! :D

As usual, I went to hang out with the usual friday clique. First, we met up at Chinatown. Da jie and I went to get some snacks to binge on.. hehe..

We bought 韭菜盒子. DELISH! haha.. and it's only $1.50 for a huge piece :)) It's very fragrant and the skin is crispy and thick.

After that, we took a bus to Robertson Quay for dinner.
Nice place with good service and good food!



This is not Vodka. It's iced water! hehe.
The plates that they used are pretty too! Look!



So, while waiting for the food to arrive, Eileen and I went to take some pictures! 





Haha.. I look so sleepy in this shot!
After taking pictures, the food arrived!!! 


Eileen's miso prawn
This dish wasn't that fantastic. I thought it was too creamy and dry, and Eileen couldn't finish half of it cuz she was too bloated. The overall taste is alright, just that it could be better if it was less creamy.


Da jie and I shared this.. forgot the name though.
This is yummy! Except for the side dish which we chose, cuz we thought it looked interesting. hehe.. It has an unique taste to it with pine nuts and sultantas. The sausage is made of pork and has a tinge of beer to it. And mixed with the waitress's recommendations, we added Mustard sauce too. A good combination of the two!

And this was Dong Ping's food. Didn't get to taste it though, so I can't really comment much on the food. LOL.

Anyways, after dinner we went to AMK Hub for BATMAN!
The movie lasted almost 3 hrs! By the time it ended, it was already 2.45am! So sleepy!
The movie was good, but i kinda felt that they left something hanging at the end. hmmm.. not really satisfied. 
But overall it was an action-packed movie, with a few emotional scenes. Definitely worth the money!






No comments:

Post a Comment