Sunday 10 June 2012

Heyo~
okay, so I was intending to blog about this AGES ago, but was waiting for my sister to upload the photos... BUT, she didn't get down to it.. so, i've decided to blog about it now. lol.


So.
last last Sunday, cousin dearie decided to bring hers and my family out for dinner at Jack's place. Adding the numbers, there were 9 of us. However, just as we were about to leave house, my other aunt decided to show up at my doorstep. However, she did not know about the dinner plans. But, being family, of course we asked her along (without my cousin knowing). So the dinner date became a big thing with 16 of us, and my cousin treating with her first pay.. the look in her eyes when she saw the number of people. Ah but true to her words, she paid for all of us. <3  
so. here are the few pictures i took along the way since my sister has a better camera.




sister dearie

My small cousin with granny :)


My uber cute granny!

Aunt joins in while waiting in the car~~


And.. this is cousin dearie who treated us to dinner! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment