Thursday 28 June 2012

So Tired!

It has been a very looong and extremely tiring week, which will only continue being really stressful and mad tiring till next thursday :(
I'm barely survivng- lack of sleep and all..
Many things have been happening all at once, making me really tired.
Such is life I guess... suck thumb and try to survive. Haha.

There were 10 things on my to-do list at the beginning of this week...
1. CP practical exam
2. Health Psychology Presentation
3. Paediatrics practical exam
4. Social Psychology exam
5. FYP viva defence
6. Exercise Physiology report submission
7. MS practical exam
8. Paediatrics written report
9. Exercise Physiology exam
10. Social Psychology written assignment

and so far, only 3 items have been checked off the list, with psychology exam tml.
It's gonna be one hell of a week man. Especially with MS prac.
Today's prac lesson totally made me feel so STRESSED UP! that's why i'm blogging. HAHA.
always the procrastinator, and forever will be.

trying to write my paeds assignment now, to no avail cuz brain totally not functioning :(

Well, looking on the bright side, I'll be relieved of all the stress temporarily after next thurs, and start the whole stress cycle again the following week as that marks the start of attachment at SGH!
But at least I would finally be able to have a good night's rest before heading off to SGH. Have to be thankful yo~
LOL.
All that being said, I still don't regret joining this course as I know what I do in the future will be meaningful, although the stress level and workload will definitely be high.
But that's just life isn't it. Who doesn't have stress anyway, it's just how/what a person does to overcome them which matters most. AND I WILL SURVIVE! :D
"Focus on positive thoughts." by Ong Poh Ee. haha. This girl too cute la. <3

Ok. now back to work!
not gonna sleep tonight~

No comments:

Post a Comment